Charge your Switch, fire up your Xbox, boot up the ol’ PlayStation, and help Grandma remember her iPad password (it’s 1234). Why? Because The Jackbox Party Pack 8 is coming this fall, of course! The Jackbox Party Pack 8 has five new party games to challenge your wits, drawing skills, social deduction abilities, and the strength of your relationships.
We’ve got a trailer just for you (and Grandma)!
The Jackbox Party Pack 8 has something for everyone in the group. Here are the five party games coming this fall:
- Drawful Animate (3 -10 players) – The third game in the Drawful series allows players to create two corresponding images which leads to one dynamic pictorial guessing game.
- Job Job (3-10 players) – A comedy game where your jokes must be built of words from other players in a mixed up take on a job interview
- The Poll Mine (3-10 players) – How well do you know your friends’ opinions? Find out in this head-to-head team survey game.
- Weapons Drawn (4-8 players) – This social-deduction game turns a fancy ball into a killer free-for-all where you are both artistic murderer and attentive detective.
- The Wheel of Enormous Proportions (2-8 players) – General knowledge and random chance combine to create a trivia game where everybody has a chance to learn the ultimate answer
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack series support phones, tablets, and computers as controllers. Just go to Jackbox.tv on your device and enter the room code to play. Up to 10,000 additional audience members can join specific games to affect their final outcome.
Did that trailer get you hyped? You’re in luck! We’re pleased to announce that The Jackbox Party Pack 8 will be released on major platforms October 14, 2021. Steam code pre-orders are now available through our site or directly on Steam.
You can do it, Grandma!