There’s always some level of madness circulating around Jackbox HQ and this month we’re doubling down with a Quiplash 3-inspired giveaway, new Quiplash 3 featured content, and a Jackbox-ified bracket you can fill out with your friends during your game night!
Enter the #JackboxLaughMadness Giveaway
Play a mini-round of Quiplash 3 by answering a prompt for your chance to win: a 45-minute video call with the director of Quiplash 3, Warren Arnold, to chat about the game’s development and writing Quiplash prompts, a $250 Visa gift card, and Steam codes (usable on PC/Mac) for all Jackbox Party Packs. All you have to do is share the following prompt image and your response to it on social media and include the hashtag #JackboxLaughMadness. You have now through March 19th to enter! Terms and conditions apply (see below for more info).
Here’s your prompt:
Play the Laugh Madness Quiplash 3 Episode
Look for the “Featured Content” section in the settings menu of Quiplash 3 before you start a round. Select it and you’ll find a menu of different themed Quiplash 3 episodes that you can instantly play with friends. We’ve just released a new episode entitled “Lash Madness” with sports related prompts for your basketball watch parties.
Complete and Share Your Bracket
We’ve created a 32-entry bracket with some of your favorite Jackbox Games titles. Fill it out and share it using #JackboxLaughMadness to see if other agree with your eliminations and winner pick.
Jackbox Games Jackbox Laugh Madness Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize. The Jackbox Games Laugh Madness Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of March 3rd, 2021, except employees of Jackbox Games (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone else involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively the foregoing entities are the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate families or household members of each. To be eligible, you must honestly and accurately complete the survey (“Survey”), submit answers to all questions, and provide your name and email address no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 19th, 2021. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations.
2. How to Enter: Repost the designated Laugh Madness Quiplash 3 prompt with the #JackboxLaughMadness and your response to the prompt. On Twitter, Quote Tweet the designated prompt image with your response and add the #JackboxLaughMadness hashtag. On Instagram or TikTok, repost the prompt with your answer using #JackboxLaughMadness hashtag. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received between 12:00:01 a.m. ET on March 3rd, 2021 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 19th, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). Limit: Each participant (“Entrant”) may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: a Visa gift card valued at $250.00 and Steam codes for all Jackbox Party Packs and one (1) 45 minute video conferencing session with game director, Warren Arnold, to discuss the development process for Quiplash 3 and how to write Quiplash prompts to be scheduled at some point within three (3) months of the giveaway. Winner is solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes and all other expenses or costs relating to the prize not expressly set forth above. Prize is subject to all standard terms from the gift card provider. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
Three (3) Runner Up Prizes: Steam codes for all Jackbox Party Packs. Winner is solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes and all other expenses or costs relating to the prize not expressly set forth above. Prize is subject to all standard terms from the gift card provider. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
4. Selection of Winners: Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about March 22nd, 2021 from among all eligible entries. Judges’ decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or about March 23rd, 2021 and will be given instructions on how to claim prize. Potential winners must respond to the initial email notification within 72 hours after delivery. Potential winners subsequently may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release (and, where permitted, a publicity release) within an additional five-day period. If any eligible potential winner is a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence, then a parent or legal guardian must sign all required documents. Failure to comply with any requirements on a timely basis may result in disqualification and award of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
5. Release of Liability: By participating, you release the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective employees from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities and persons are in no way responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, you further agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Illinois for resolution of any disputes relating to the Sweepstakes and waive any objection thereto.
6. Additional Rules: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
7. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Governing Law / Limitation of Liability. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively by the Federal or State courts located in Cook County, Illinois.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED ONE DOLLAR ($1.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED ONE DOLLAR ($1.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Winner List: For the names of the winners, please send a request to Jackbox Games, 811 W Evergreen Ave, # 301, Chicago, IL, 60642 with your request.
The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Jackbox Games, 811 W Evergreen Ave, # 301, Chicago, IL, 60642.