There was nothing quite like it… the feeling of booting up the family PC with the intent to play a computer game on CD-ROM. You’d smash a bag of chips by the time the computer was actually ready to insert that glorious disc, rendering you cheesy-fingered for the game. You’d thumb through the pile of discs, knowing exactly what you were looking for. You needed something to challenge your wits and appeal to your snark. It was time to play You Don’t Know Jack.
We love looking back on those days, too. That’s why we’ll be celebrating our early days of trivia games and introducing you to some of our new games at Retro on Roscoe in Chicago this Friday, August 12 – Sunday, August 14, 2022.
Come say hi!
We’ve got plenty of things for you to do:
- Check out a wide array of You Don’t Know Jack and early Jackbox Games memorabilia.
- Play the latest version of You Don’t Know Jack with fellow festival attendees, or start a game with just your group. You can use your phones as controllers!
- Meet the team that makes the games! We’ll be here all weekend answering questions and welcoming your PC game memories.
- Learn about what we’re up to now! We’ll tell you all about what’s coming up in The Jackbox Party Pack 9 and other cool things coming from Jackbox Games.
- Sign up for our email newsletter and spin The Wheel for a chance to win prizes including Jackbox swag, stickers and Steam codes for games.
- Buy enamel pins. Deck out your rad denim jacket with You Don’t Know Jack, Quiplash, Mad Verse City, Split The Room, Push The Button, Joke Boat and The Poll Mine pins.
- Take pictures with the Jackbox head. Bonus points if you’ve got a matching bald head.
We can’t wait to see you!
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to see updates from the fest all weekend. Share your pictures from Retro on Roscoe with the hashtag #RetroJackbox for a chance to be featured on our social media pages.