Last Updated: April 4th, 2022
Jackbox Games is committed to making our content accessible to and inclusive of the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We take this into consideration in game design, and we’re also working to improve the accessibility of our website.
Some improvements we’ve focused on include:
- Ensuring images have descriptive text (All images in the Support Center have alt text.)
- Clarifying navigation and labeling
- Offering more than one way to search for information
- Testing website elements with a variety of browsers
Some elements of our site are still in progress, including making certain the support ticket creation form pulldown menus are fully compatible with screen readers. If they experience difficulty with the form, customers can directly email support at jackboxgames dot com.
Refining our website’s accessibility is an ongoing process, and we welcome feedback. If you encounter any issues while browsing or find any content or functionality to be inadequate or incomplete, please contact us.
Because we’re a small studio, we do not currently offer telephone or live chat support; however, we offer several ways feedback can be provided directly:
Using a browser on a desktop or laptop, you can zoom in and out on your screen with “Control” (“Command” for Mac users) and the plus (+) or minus (-) keys to make text larger or smaller.
To customize your fonts:
- In Firefox: Under Preferences, select General, then Fonts and Colors.
- In Chrome: Under Preferences, select Appearance, then Customize Fonts to change font type and size. To change colors, install the Change Colors extension.
- In Safari: Select Preferences, then Advanced, then select a minimum font size under Universal Access.